Careers @ Merit Software
At Merit Software we are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do to expand our ever growing workforce. If that sounds interesting to you please have a look at our current vacancies.
Technical Support Analyst
To continue to provide the highest level of support to the company’s growing client base the company is expanding its support team.
- have excellent communication skills
- demonstrate a clear customer service ethos
- enjoy working in a challenging and demanding role
- have excellent analytical skills
- be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for IT
- have excellent logical problem solving skills
- be keen to learn and progress
- enjoy working as part of a busy team
- payroll experience or ITSM knowledge would be advantageous
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- answering customer calls in a timely manner
- gathering as much information as possible from the customer
- record issues into the online call logging system
- search call log for client issues to provide updates
- investigate issues and provide solutions
- provide training for users
- escalate calls where required
- provide payroll and technical advice
- remote connect securely to client systems
- communicate solutions to the customer
- manage and prioritise calls based on SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- ad hoc duties as required
- leave cover for other staff
A competitive salary will be offered with additional rewards for exceptional performance.
Experience of working in an IT environment will also be advantageous but not essential as full training in our systems, data/information security and job-related training will be provided. If you do not have this experience please include evidence of your IT skills in your covering letter. Please note that you will be required to undertake a skills test at our offices as part of the interview process.
Merit Software is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org