Careers at Merit Software
We are always looking for great people who can bring new points of view and life experiences to our team
Why work for Merit Software?
Merit Software is the market leader, with over 20 years of experience in developing payroll and billing software solutions and online applications for the recruitment and contractor industry.
Situated in the beautiful Pembrokeshire National Park, Merit provides a stimulating and professional environment for individuals looking to benefit from a progressive career in the software development industry.
We are always looking for the right individuals to be part of our team. If you feel that you can contribute and work as part of an ever-growing team, please apply below.
Merit Software is an equal opportunities employer, please see below for open vacancies:
Technical Support Analyst
Merit Software aims to provide the highest level of support to the company’s growing client base and to help us do that, we are looking for great candidates to expand our support team.
- have excellent communication skills
- demonstrate a clear customer service ethos
- enjoy working in a challenging and demanding role
- have excellent analytical skills
- be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for IT
- have excellent logical problem-solving skills
- be keen to learn and progress
- enjoy working as part of a busy team
- payroll experience or ITSM knowledge would be advantageous
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- answering customer calls in a timely manner
- gathering as much information as possible from the customer
- record issues into the online call logging system
- search call log for client issues to provide updates
- investigate issues and provide solutions
- provide training for users
- escalate calls where required
- provide payroll and technical advice
- remote connect securely to client systems
- communicate solutions to the customer
- manage and prioritise calls based on SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- ad hoc duties as required
- leave cover for other staff
A competitive salary will be offered with additional rewards for exceptional performance.
Experience of working in an IT environment will also be advantageous but not essential as full training in our systems, data/information security and job-related training will be provided. If you do not have this experience please include evidence of your passion for IT, or IT skills in your covering letter. Please note that you will be required to undertake a skills test at our offices as part of the interview process.
Merit Software is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Core Values
Merit Software is the leading supplier of software solutions to the recruitment and contractor marketplace. We are specialists in our field and our core values separate us from other providers:
We will seek to always be improving quality, ourselves and our products to keep us the best at what we do.
We keep our promises and work with integrity to make sure our customers and colleagues can depend on us.
We look at how we operate and change things for the better. We understand the market we work in and adapt to its changing needs.
We take pride in our work and aim to deliver exceptional service and products. We are one team working for our customers.
What our staff say
We asked our team members to submit anonymous feedback, and below are some of their comments about working at Merit: