Merit Software has developed iMerit, an online portal and app that is an add-on to the Merit Payroll system, and can save your payroll team hundreds of hours. If you are struggling with the process of recording and dealing with timesheets, payslips, contracts or documents then iMerit enables you to streamline this process.
Workers are demanding more and more- 24/7. Accessing a payslip, asking for holiday, sending their online timesheet can all be done at a time that suits your workers using the iMerit portal and app. Contracts are won and lost on your ability to service your worker’s needs and iMerit fills that need.
From any location or device, your workers can view assignment information and enter online timesheet data. A built in workflow then matches the temp with the assignment, passes the entered data through client authorization and into your back office for payment. Payslips produced are then made available online for your workers to view or download securely. Whether you are a Recruitment Agency, Umbrella Company or Bureau operation, iMerit can provide e-signing of contracts, upload of documents as well as managing holiday requests, secure messages and so much more.
Benefits of iMerit to business:
- Workers access a secure web portal (from any location or device) to enter timesheets and view their placement details.
- Workers can track their own timesheet from initial creation through to final payment.
- Timesheets entered online do not need to be keyed by payroll staff and authorised timesheets faxed and emailed through are automatically matched.
- Vast cost and time savings can be achieved – keying, matching & scanning of timesheets becomes an automated process.
- Timesheets are stored as electronic images.
- A high-level of security enables you to maintain control over the data. No temp or client data is stored on the secure web portal. Access to the secure web portal is managed via username and password login.
- No large hardware investment required in order to utilise iMerit.
- Banded price structures mean that iMerit is fully scalable to your business needs and requirements. It ensures that costs are kept low if business fluctuates.
- Corporate branding – The secure web portal can be customised with graphics and colours to match your own schemes. The portal can even be launched from your own website.
- Built using SQL Server and .Net Technologies – an industry recognised reliable, scalable platform.
- Messages, holiday requests, document upload, contract signing can all be handled electronically through the portal and app.
- Reducing consumables – less paper and less ink used.
Benefits of iMerit of Payroll Administrators:
- The payroll team will no longer need to key in temps’ timesheets.
- Workers can go ‘online’ and enter their own weekly timesheets.
- Workers can track their timesheets’ progress, meaning fewer phone calls to you.
- The status of the timesheet is sent to the worker via email.
- Requesting holiday, viewing P60’s and so on from the comfort of home builds worker loyalty.
- Once the timesheet image is stored electronically it can be printed along with the invoices, eliminating the need for manual matching.
- Timesheet images can be viewed for answering payroll and credit control queries.
- Large reductions in payroll calculation errors.
- Lost timesheets become a thing of the past.